If you haven’t heard of Shake Shack, I hope you have been living under a rock.
They have outstanding burgers, fries, hot dogs, and shakes, along with a bunch of other goodies. The best part is, they’re always adding something new to the menu (like the recent Chick’n Shack which is probably my favorite one).
When the seasons change, Shake Shack starts to release a couple items for a few months that are simply spectacular.
This summer, I was invited to Shake Shack at I-Drive Orlando for sample some exclusive items from the Summer Menu, including:
- Chocolate Cookies & Cream Shake
- Cookies and cream is my siren. I am always there when it calls. This is a perfect smooth blend of a chocolate shake with cookies and cream. I seriously couldn’t stop drinking this.
- Shack Sandy
- Blend of Shackmeister Ale and Shack-made Lemonade. It’s really refreshing in the summer. And that’s exactly it, it quickly gets etched in your brain as the perfect summer drink. So every year when the “summer feels” start coming around, you’ll be itching to get one of these.
- Bacon Cheddarshack
- Topped with smoked Niman Ranch bacon and Wisconsin aged cheddar cheese sauce. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds. It has the perfect amount of cheese that complements the bacon. And oh, the bacon, that crisp, perfect bacon. I’ve never had Niman Ranch bacon before, but now I’m a huge fan. This burger is just great.
- Raspberry Lemonade
- It’s sound simple, and maybe that’s the beauty in it. It’s not too sweet, and not too sour. Perfect and refreshing. Out in the hot Florida sun, this one was just spectacular.
If you have a Shake Shack near you or you’re traveling to an area this summer that has one, definitely stop by and pick up one of these. They really are incredible.
Leave a comment and let me know what you want to try from the Summer Menu!