Here is a quick update on some essentials that I’ve been using:
- Watch by treehut.co. They’re an amazing company that sells wood-style glasses and shades. This was actually a gift I received from my girlfriend for Valentine’s Day and I haven’t taken it off since. Props to this company for creating such a cool product. If you’ve been following me, you’ll know that I love my wooden iPhone case as well. I should definitely do a shot of these side-by-side.
- Kiel’s Facial Fuel – There are a ton of different moisturizers out there now for men. Until I find a new one, I’ll keep using this for quick moisturizing. It’s easy to find, a little pricey, but I’m a huge fan of refreshed I feel after putting it on.
- Canon Nifty Fifty – If you a crop-sensor camera, the 50mm lens is a surefire way to go. It’s affordable and gives you so much bang for the buck. If you want that blurred background and focus on your object in the foreground, start with this lens.
- Toni & Guy Classic Smoothing Lotion – I randomly found this in the clearance section at a store and tried it out. The smell is incredible. But the main thing is the texture it applies to your hair. For men’s hair, you don’t need the recommended walnut size amount that the label says to apply. I really just use a small amount in areas of my hair that are frizzy and dry. On most days this spring, I’ve just used this without any styling product in my hair. It gives my hair a decent flow. It’s great for thin hair types.
- Prada Luna Rossa – Still one of my favorite day-to-day colognes. This is the tube I take when I travel because it’s compact. It only requires a few small sprays to emit a ridiculously pleasant scent. I haven’t tried Luna Rossa Sport but I definitely need to.
I’ve been away from the blog working on other projects and I am extremely sorry about that. I took a bit of a digital detox on a trip in south USA but you can catch a couple of those posts on Instagram.
If there are specific things you want to see from me, feel free to contact me in any way. Tweet me (@anthonysowri), DM me on Instagram (@anthonyglobal), or Snap me (@anthonyglobal).
Thank you for giving me your attention.