Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. It can be very difficult to find a gift for a guy during this time. Year after year, numerous girls have said they have a hard time looking for a gift for their significant other.
Here’s the thing. A guy won’t complain if he doesn’t receive a gift on this day. If he does, he needs to re-evaluate some things in his life. At the same time, a woman cares about the man in her life and WANTS to get him something special. In the end, it is about giving. So I hope every guy that receives a gift this Valentine’s Day is eternally grateful.
Here is a quick round-up of gifts from various price ranges that I’m sure the guy in your life will enjoy.
1. MVMT watch – $100-$135 – You’ve probably seen these across social media. Minimalist watches are big hits right now. And these are pretty affordable. My personal favorite is the Chrono with a Leather Band. But each of their styles are pretty spectacular.
2. Cologne – Sauvage by Dior $70-$100 – This is one of my favorite colognes that I recently got a chance to sample late last year. It’s a great year-round fragrance with strong top notes that make it a great everyday scent. It’s not a very complicated scent which is great for any event.
3. Hair product – Gravity Paste – $17.50 – Hanz de Fuko makes a great line of products for men’s hair styling. Each product achieves a different result. Gravity Paste is a great product for men that need a high hold without a greasy shine. I am leaning towards products with medium, natural shine to make hair look like it doesn’t have product in it. So far, this one has fit the bill.
4. Fitness Clothing – Cory Vines – $38 – Right now a lot of fitness clothing is about being bold and bright. Gym selfies tend to be oversaturated with bright neons, red sneakers, etc. Cory vines takes a classic minimalist approach, with henleys, half zip pullovers, and workout tees for active people. My favorite is the “Path Long Sleeve Tee in Onyx”. THat’s just because I’m a huge fan of long sleeve workout tops. They make great stuff for women as well, so ladies grab something for yourself!
5. iPhone Case – Luxbox for iPhone 6 and 6S – If he’s an iPhone user, this will be an awesome case for him! I’ve been using this for the past few weeks and I can say it’s stellar. Lightweight. Protects the corners. Soft to the touch. Doesn’t scratch the rear metal. Really just an all-around great case. You can check out my video review on it for more detail.
6. The Martian – $10-$20 – This can be found on sale if you look hard enough. Just a solid, overall great film. There are some really powerful moments in the film that will make your guy shoot for the stars!
7. A simple gesture – Maybe there’s something he’s been asking for that will make him feel appreciated.
- Basketball tickets?
- Concert tickets?
- Or maybe you just want a nice couples day. Couples massages are great.
- A trip to a local theme park.
- And if you really just want to save some money, give him a coupon for a night in. Cook him a meal or order take out. Watch a movie. Cuddle. Simple quality time always trumps any object.
Get creative this Valentine’s Day. Do as much as you can within your realm of possibility in order to show that other person that you truly care for them.